Useful Info for Parents Winter 2022
As the holiday's are almost upon us, we wanted to signpost our parents and families to support that is available over the holiday period:
- Free Holiday Clubs: https://www.bringitonbrum.co.uk/about-us /
- Cost of Living & Access to Food Banks: https://www.bringitonbrum.co.uk/content/uploads/2022/11/Help-in-Brum-Cost-of-Living-leaflet.pdf
- Mental Health Support: https://forwardthinkingbirmingham.nhs.uk/pause/
Pause continues to operate over the festive period to provide drop-in support, a space to be heard and explore feelings and talk about real life.
They support anyone under 25 years old with a Birmingham GP. They:
- provide brief, therapeutic support for emotional wellbeing
- give practical support and suggestions in 1:1 session
- take time to listen to ensure our you feel heard
- let you choose – come to see us when you want to and talk about whatever you like – it’s up to you if you come back and when.